beaulieu squareView Brochure
Designed to serve as the heart of Beaulieu, Beaulieu Square provides a new Neighbourhood Centre for the community and is set to become a busy, bustling hub. Configured around a landscaped central square, the Centre will be open to both new and existing residents and will offer a mix of amenities.
Alongside the forthcoming Sainsbury’s supermarket there will be a selection of shopping outlets and a café/restaurant, and in time a new health centre - all providing essential amenities on a very local basis and adding to the convenient nature of this unique development.
As well as serving as the main entrance to the new primary and secondary schools, Beaulieu Square will also include a new day nursery (run by Bright Horizons) offering a very high standard of care for children aged between 3 months and 5 years old. For more information and contact details click here.
In addition commercial space, Beaulieu Square will also offer a collection of spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and duplexes, which are set to launch during the summer of 2016. Register your interest today to receive priority information on these exceptional new homes.
- Prime frontage retail/restaurant units in new neighbourhood centre development.
- Immediate potential for custom from the established neighbouring residential areas of Springfield and Beaulieu Park.
- Anchored by new 'Sainsbury’s Local' convenience store.
- Planning consent for A1/A2/A3/A4 and A5 use classes.
- Generous and convenient customer parking for 115 cars.
To register your interest in commercial space contact Mark Liell Property Consultants on 01279 648420 or visit their website www.markliell.com